Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hottest Costumed Superheroes (on Screen)

Or: Those who look best in rubber/ spandex

I've been on a bit of superhero kick lately, and with all the superhero movies of the last year still on my mind I thought I would assemble a list of the actors and actresses who looked best in their superhero (or super villain) getups.

Without further ado, here are my top ten:

1. Tom Hiddleston, Loki 

 2. Andrew Garfield, Spiderman 

3. Christopher Reeves, Superman 

4. Scarlet Johansen, Black Widow

 5. Wesley Snipes, Blade 

 6. Christian Bale, Batman 

7. Jennifer Garner, Elektra 

8. Michael Fassbender, Magneto 

9. Julie Newmar, Catwoman 


10. Chris Evans, Captain America 

Runners up: 
James MacAvoy, Professor Xavier 
Chris Hemsworth, Thor
Michelle Pfefer, Catwoman

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lena!! I had no idea you had a blog! And also a post that contains two of my favorite things ever (superheroes and lists!) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I usually neglect my blog pretty badly, but I yours was so lovely I felt inspired!

      Delete